Requests for Appropriations by Legislator

January 29, 2024

A legislator wishing to obtain funding for a project, program, or entity, without enacting an associated statutory change, may file a request for appropriation with the Office of the Legislative Fiscal Analyst. Each request is reviewed by the LFA and considered by a subcommittee during the annual general session. This report shows Requests for Appropriation (or RFAs) summarized according to the legislator who requested the funding.